Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sinus Infections.

After a couple of dose's of antibiotics and I'm feeling finally my good old self! Lilly is over her cold and Dom's gout is staying at bay. If you step outside and listening carefully, you can start to hear the sounds of spring. If you tilt your head just right, you can smell life beginning to awaken.

I feel like pulling a 'Napoleon Dynamite'  "YESSSSSSSSSSS"

Here is a great giveaway to get you thinking of SUMMER!!!

Have I said how excited we are for our garden this year? Well I am. I think Dom knows what's coming and is waiting to see my reaction. :-/  But I know how smart it is for us to grow our own food and can it for winter so I am excited to start this lifestyle. I'm excited for our children to be able to help out in years to come. In a few years we want to get chickens, a pig (Dom's idea), and maybe some bunnies (not to eat, promise).

Anyways, hopefully I win this giveaway because I also want to work a lot with herbs and drying them.

Well, my workout is calling my name.  My goal- lose 40lbs by Lilly's 1st Birthday in May. So far I've lost about 7lbs...... it's a slow process :-(

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, you won one of the Making Herbs Simple DVDs! Come leave me a comment with your address (it won't be published) within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. Thanks for entering and congrats!

    ReplyDelete