Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mommy and Baby Time



Baby and I had some yoga/palates time together today. In the words of the instructor, it felt "yummy". 

I've never been real fit or active however I really am working hard to fight my laziness and get moving. This is really important right now because I need to be fit and not let this child inside of me get too big. With my first little one (whose now 19mns old) I had a csection. For this pregnancy, I really wanted to avoid another one and so I went with a birthing center that's going to work with me to have a VBAC. It's really something to see how involved they are in my diet, exercise, etc.. , so much more than the hospital was with my first one. I am measuring a few weeks ahead with this pregnancy so I really need to cut back on my carbs and up my proteins. (Rather hard to do this time of year..) 

Prayers would be appreciated. =) 

In closing, I did a really dumb thing today...I dropped my phone in my glass of water. 

Not. Cool. 

Anyways, hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment