Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meal Plan

Hello all! So I have started making meal plans for the upcoming 2 weeks. Then I don't have to grocery shop every week! I know, I know, it's Thursday already. Oh well..

Monday Night - .....I'm thinking.....thinking....oh yes, I remember now. 
Leftover chili over leftover twice baked potatoes. 

Tuesday Night - Deer Roast, green beans with cheese, mashed potatoes and Red Lobster rolls. My dear hubby also stopped on his way home from work for some wine. A nice evening at home watching the snow fall. We also watched Salt. AMAZZZZZING. 


Wednesday Night - Stromboli and Mediterranean Salad. This salad also qualifies as AMAZZZZZING. My dear, handsome hubby so kindly left me it all to my self. :-) So far in 24 hours, I've had at least 4 helpings. Ok, Ok, here's the recipe... you don't have to beg.
Romaine Lettuce
Green Beans
Red Onions
Orange Segments
Feta Cheese 
A dressing of vinegar, olive oil, s&p and some orange juice for some sweetness! (That's my own twist on the dressing, it just calls for the oil, vinegar and seasoning but I find that it needed some sweetness.)

Like I said, AMAZZZZING.

Thursday Night - Dom works so I just eat whatever however I do plan a meal for Brunch. Today I made pancakes with apple sauce instead of oil and also half the called for sugar. They were great! Dom loved them too! Now, if I could only give into buying some maple syrup instead of pancake syrup, I'd feel even better about wolfing them down.

Oh and in case your wondering, I had more AMAZZZZING salad tonight.

Friday Night- I was going to make Orange Marmalade Chicken Drum Sticks, Garlic Corn and Salad BUT I forgot we have a wedding so we'll be having Shady Maple instead. Oh poo.

Saturday Night- We'll have Friday nights meal! Easy peasy!


Sunday Lunch - Subs, chips and salsa.

These meals are subject to change without notification.

:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment