Saturday, January 8, 2011

Running Noses, Sore Throats and New Teeth, OH MY!

If you stepped into our home right now, you'd think you were in a hospital! Medicine is sitting out all over the place, tissues crumpled up in piles at random spots and individuals still in their pjs. All day. A visit to the Doc yesterday proved to be a waste of a co-pay for the Doc to just tell me that since I'm nursing, I can't really take any antibiotics anyways. "Here's a list of what you can do though." Great, just what I have been doing! Oh well, I'm just glad that the Doc who didn't look into my throat knows that the burning and aching is nothing to worry about.

Ok, Ok, so I'm really not that upset. It just kinda annoyed me that I went and wasted $20.

I'm sitting here watching the snow (still in my pjs) fall and I must say, I am so happy right now. Even though every 2 minutes I'm having to blow my nose. I can hear Lilly is awake from her nap and I must say I am very excited! I love playing with her. She is at such a fun age where she is more active, trying to get around more. She babbles like crazy and says dada and baba. Just last night Daddy found she has a tooth poking through then this morning I saw that both bottem teeth are coming through! YAY! I am so happy for her yet sad she has to be in pain. Don't worry little one, those teeth will be so worth it when you sink them into a juicy hamburger this summer! Yummo!

So today I MADE myself clean up the house. I had half a headache and was just feeling over-whelmed by the mess. It feels so good, though, now to have a cleaned up, good smelling, cozy home and now I think I'm going to make something in the kitchen. Not sure what, I kinda think maybe some bread! We shall see!

Oh and stay tuned for my Shaklee review. Once I figure out how to upload pics to my computer from my new phone....arghh

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read about the Shaklee products.. just let me know if you can't figure out the pic things. I can help ya!

    ReplyDelete