Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my shaklee review - YAY!

For months, I had been reading about Shaklee and their cleaning products and I really wanted to try them out. I'm not a fan of cleaning but seeing how good these products worked, I was ready to fall/winter/spring/summer clean all in one day! 

I entered a contest one day for a free Basic-H2 sample and to my surprise... I WON! I was soooo excited. I really wanted to buy the cleaning products but due to trying to make it on 1 income, I just felt like I shouldn't yet. I still had other cleaning products and felt I should use them up first. (Even though they were not near as good or safe) 

When I won the sample, I felt truly blessed! I got an itty bitty little vial with an itty bitty amount of concentrate in. However, with this amount, it made a 16oz spray bottle of window/mirror cleaner (2 drops of concentrate needed for that) and a 16oz spray bottle of all purpose cleaner. (1/4 tsp. needed for that bottle). 

I was thrilled! 

Once I used up those bottles, it was after Christmas and I had money to spend! So I went and bought out the website. Ok, not really but I did buy enough to become a member for life. Yay for member discounts! 

Here is the proof! 

Here is the inside of my oven door. Yucky, I know. I used the Heavy Duty Scour Off Paste to do this and believe me, it is worth every penny. With a little elbow grease, the paste cleaned this up real good! And it even smelled like red licorice! No chemicals here!


 While moving 2 years ago, someone stepped on our dresser and left a nice sized shoe print that refused to come off. Since it's finished wood, I was limited to what I could use to clean it.

After a few sprays of the Basic-H All Purpose and some rubbing, this shoe hit the road, 
never to be seen again. 
Momma was happy.
Well, that's all I have for now. I'll post more as I can. Hope you all enjoyed and I promise, it is so worth it to buy these products. Sure, it's a lot of money now, but these products will last you for probably at least a year. Plus, you are doing your part to keep a happy, healthy, safe household. Here is a list of what I bought and recommend. 

Basic-H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate
Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste
Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes
Dish Wash Concentrate (smells soooo good) 
Nature Bright Laundry Booster & Stain Remover


1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for the comment! can you send me via facebook maybe the recipe for the oatmeal? Thanks girl hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete